Photobucket Juniebeingsilly-junierose2005

Monday, September 13, 2010

 ~~~This is part of a post  from 2006 ~It's kinda funny in an absurd way.~~~

 

 

SMILE! 

 


Here's a little something to make you smile!

Got this from a niece ( Connie) in an email today and I thought it was very cute and funny!


******





(Pictures from Wikipedia)

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?'

Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'
Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous and Brad Pitt was the sexiest.

They agreed to meet again
the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.
The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'
Brad Pitt perked up and said: 'And I know for sure that I'm the sexiest man alive.'
But Angelina Jolie lifted her sad, gorgeous face and said.. ................................

" Who the heck is JUNIE ROSE ?"






 
HEY!!
I said it was a little something to make you SMILE...NOT ROTF and LOL at the absurdity of it all! haha!

Oh, well!


~~~~
(...didn't see that coming did ya? I didn't either!)

Now, change my name to
yours and send to all your friends.)




Junie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home