Photobucket Juniebeingsilly-junierose2005: Short People

Monday, July 19, 2010

Short People

~~~

 OK- I'm thinking of my over-due annual check-up(s) which I can't put off much longer... (you know-all the things 'they' say we need to do to keep things running smoothly... reminds me of the endless  maintenance on an old beat-up jalopy to keep it going...) I'll have to put things off  'til  late August or September...after our  family reunion trip to Alabama. (in a couple weeks)

~But thinking on this brought this post to mind from a previous  visit to my doctor's office.~

 

Thursday, July 12, 2007


My world today...7-12-07





Today, first thing, I had to go to my doctor's office...just for some maintenance work- you understand! Had to give them a few vials of blood and a couple other samples of stuff!

I didn't mind all that much...except the part about having to wait for my morning coffee! (Also had to resist having a bowl of ice cream after midnight last night because, apparently, blood samples are no good unless you are deprived of food and coffee at least 12 hours prior to the blood-letting!) ;) But I'll do anything to uphold the rules and, so, keep the old bod going strong for a while longer!

Next will be the real degrading part... (Aug. 1st) when I have to go back so they can ask me to step on the scale (I swear it's rigged) and even measure my height!
Have they never seen a short lady before... or even a slightly chubby one!

Every year when I have to have my height exposed and discussed I am reminded of this song by Randy Newman! ;)


...Just so they don't tell me I have that 'Old Timer's' thingie developing, I'll not
complain!..heeheehe...

~~ 







 Love,
Junie Rose 
PS-Although I Am short, let me assure you I am not the *Gnome Lady* in the gazing ball!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 20, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Skye said...

My comments keep disappearing. :(

 
At July 20, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Skye!

Why is that happening?? :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home