Photobucket Juniebeingsilly-junierose2005: In the beginning...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

In the beginning...


Hey Folks,


Things have gone and changed again since I last tried to set up a blog-and- Oh- how I hate change!
(You'd think Blogger would know that by now, as I have mentioned the fact a lot!  I guess 'They' just don't mind  stressing out old ladies!)

I'm trying hard to get set up with a new place for all my funny and silly posts of the past years!

 I just want a place for my funny posts and my silly stuff-all together!


 

LOL-Yes! One might say I've had that all along with my other blogs - right? (especially the silly part)

....well...but here will be a place where I might eventually have ALL my fun stuff in one place.


Awesome thought- I know!

...One might 'overdose' on 'Junie Being Silly'~ getting a whole bunch of stuff all together like I have planned for this blog!

LOL- Just warning ya!


Junie

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2010 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Donna said...

I Know! Don't like change!
Happy Sunday Junie!
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home