Photobucket Juniebeingsilly-junierose2005: How do you like your eggs??

Sunday, July 11, 2010

How do you like your eggs??

 

(OK....speaking of silly mistakes...here is one from last August!!)

 ~~~

Tuesday, August 25, 2009


Spray cans


...and cooking eggs...


Oh, my goodness! Yer gonna LOL at this...maybe even ROTF!

Yer gonna say,"Poor Junie Rose - she's losing it!"

You might even jump to the conclusion that I'm getting old and senile! :)
(...but you'd be wrong , there!!!! haha!)

~~~

OK~ I have to say my day got off to a bit of a slippery start today.
Let me explain!

I was rushed this morning -knowing I had a whole lot of shopping to do- but I needed to eat a little breakfast before leaving. I thought a fried egg on toast would be just the thing!

I get my fry pan out and go through the routine of spraying lightly with cooking spray. I then put a pat of butter, also, in the center of the pan. (I love eggs fried in butter) I break my egg into the pan-and then break the yolk for the way I like my eggs! (cooked well done)

I quickly turn to the opposite side of the room where my toaster is and drop in one slice of bread!

Suddenly I smell this pleasant but unrecognizable scent...not at all like an egg frying in butter!

I check my egg and it looked like a normal egg starting to cook...but...WHAT the heck!!

Then it dawned on me what happened...and I was immediately laughing out loud at the absurdity of the whole thing!!

I had used this to spray into my fry pan! :) The back side was to me...lol- not the side that boldly said, 'Pledge Wax!'


You see- I had used this to clean my counters last night- but neglected to put it away. It was sitting near the stove sooo...
(Could happen to anyone-RIGHT???)

Funny thing was-I believe that egg would have cooked right on in that spray Pledge wax! :) Smelled heavenly, too!

Don't worry, tho, I threw it out and started over in a fresh pan and with this!
:)



Seeing the 2 cans together you can see they are of similar size...tho nothing alike in color or design!



....but-this was a new brand of cooking spray for me and I was not that familiar with the look of it....
( more excuses)
Oh, well!


(maybe the old girl is losing it!)


Junie Rose

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL oh Junie, that was too funny but I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who does things like that!! hehe! xoxo

 
At July 20, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks for reading, Pea!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home