Photobucket Juniebeingsilly-junierose2005: A Big Mess!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Big Mess!!

  Now if this ain't being silly I sure don't know what is!!!

I just spent the past couple hours trying to fix a  big mess  with my blogs  of my own doing and of which I don't know HOW exactly I messed up- Nor do I know HOW I finally fixed it!!

You see- what happened was like this... I have been getting some blog comments in what I took to be in Chinese ...and, of course, I couldn't read the language. I clicked on 'something' thinking it would convert the text to English so that I could read it! What it did- in fact- was change my template-and everything on my profile  to all Chinese!!! (well, I'm assuming it was that language- but how would I know!!!) 

Oh man!!  Try  figuring something out on a page with symbols that mean nothing to you!! What a headache that was!!

  I was this close "-" to deleting all 7 of my blogs and getting back to 'Real Life!'

How I was able to get back will remain a mystery to me-forevermore!! I could not retrace my steps if my life depended on it!!

 From now on, if I get comments in a language I can't read, I will just have to delete them (I do know how to do that!!) and never again make an attempt to convert to English! 


...Such is the life of Junie Rose!


Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2010 at 3:36 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That (deleting) sounds like a plan. I hope Sunday is better than Saturday for you.

 
At July 11, 2010 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Well, Junie, I don't even know how to delete comments!! You're smarter than me, but I am glad you were able to fix everything. You're not the first person to mention comments in "chinese". I haven't gotten any yet, but if I do, I'm calling you. hahaha

 
At July 11, 2010 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, if that would have happened to me I would have immediately enrolled in a Chinese course to learn how to read it! hehe Glad you were able to convert it back:-) I just permanently delete those types of comments, they're usually just spam anyway. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home